Sunday, May 10, 2015

Fish In A Tree (Summary&characters) BLOG#7

In my book "Fish in a Tree" we meet six-grade ally, who has had a hard time in school.So for in my book Ally has been having trouble. She has been to many different school. Ally in school has been known as the "Loser" or "Dumb". Even the teacher's think she's a joke. She doesn't have any friends only the Principle, Keisha and Albert. This book talks place in the present and takes place in  Her current teacher Mrs.Hall is pregnant and soon going to pop. Is this new substitute teacher going to help Ally or is she going to be mean and heartless?

So for in my book I have met Ally. Ally is the main character and the story has been seen through her eyes. I think Ally is friendly and socially confident because she is friendly to all her classmates even if the bully her like Jessica and Shay. She also gave her teacher Mrs.hall a letter before she left. I know this because in the book it says," I found a bright card with yellow roses at the store. And a picture of flowers won't dry up in a week i feel like it's my way of saying I'm sorry for being such a pain all the time. " This shows how friendly she is.


1 comment: