Sunday, April 26, 2015

In A HeartBeat ( Summary&prediction) Blog#5

In my book "In a Heartbeat" we meet 16 year old Eagan who recently died and donated her organs including her heart. We also meet a 14 year old girl, Amelia, who is about to receive a new heart, Eagan heart. Eagan love to play basketball and also loves to collect batteries on the other hand Amelia loves to draw and hates batteries commercials but everything changes when Amelia receives her new heart. She feels different. This books take place in a small town in Arizona and takes time inn the present.

So far in my book I have met the main characters which is Eagan, the heart donor, and Amelia, the patient who receives Eagan's heart. One prediction that I think that would happen is that  Amelia would start to feel different and would want to find who the donor is. I know this because she is curious. In  the book she says "I would always ask my mother why the sky was always blue or Where do we go when we die?" This shows how she wanted to know things and soon when she received her new heart she would ask some questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment